Showing all 5 results
Yamaha CX-A5100 Surround Preamplifier Processor
Absolute quality for when the very best is your option. With years of expertise in designing audio / video receivers and preamplifier processors, Yamaha has gone a step further with its highest offering in the AVENTAGE lineup. Meet the CX-A5100 preamp processor, built from the ground up to be a powerhouse for the most demanding of home theater enthusiasts. Experience three-dimensional surround sound formats with the next generation in audio / video technologies like never before. Tap into advanced Yamaha digital signal processing with CINEMA DSP HD3, utilize the best built-in functions for customization and enjoy the latest home theater technologies that are offered today. Now with MusicCast, this device can be expanded to deliver wireless multiroom audio playback, all controlled by a simple app.3000. 17-1/8” x 7-1/2” x 18-5/8” 29.8 lbs.
Parasound – Halo Integrated HINT in Silver
Latest generation ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC (ES9018K2M) Asynchronous USB 2.0 supports PCM up to 384kHz/32-bit USB input decodes Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 and DoP DSD Windows USB drivers for ASIO & WASAPI – Download here Mac OS does not require any drivers Coax and optical accept PCM up to 192kHz/24-bit Analog bass management with high & low pass crossovers Home theater bypass input for surround sound integration Front panel subwoofer level control Dedicated high current headphone amplifier (TI TPA6120) Phono for MM & MC with 100? or 47k load Front panel Aux input with automatic +12 dB gain stage 5 pairs RCA line level Analog inputs 1 pair XLR balanced Analog input Balanced XLR and RCA left and right preamp outputs 1 balanced XLR and 2 RCA subwoofer outputs Bass & treble controls with relay bypass from remote or front panel Rear panel IR input and IR loop output jacks 12 Volt input and output to triggers Back-lit remote control with discrete buttons 0.5w standby power consumption meets Energy Star & EU specs 160 Watts x 2 @ 8 Ohms (RMS, both channels driven) 240 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohms (RMS, both channels driven) Power amp circuit topology designed by legendary John Curl Direct amplifier input to bypass preamp section High bias class A/AB operation Oversized shielded toroid power transformer Dual-mono power supply and power amplifier 40,000uF power supply filter capacitance Matched JFET input stages and MOSFET driver stages 12 high voltage/high current bipolar output transistors Heavy-duty 24k gold-plated 5-way speaker binding posts Over temp and short circuit relay protection
Parasound JC-3 JR. Phono Preamplifier in Silver / Mint
- Circuitry designed by legendary John Curl
- Circuit board layout by Carl Thompson
- Cartridge options for 47k Ω MM and MC/MI
- Variable MC impedance adjustment of 50-550 ohms
- Gain select for 40 dB/50 dB/60 dB unbalanced (46 dB/56 dB/66 dB balanced)
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Mono switch can improve sound of mono & older LPs
- Convenient auto turn-on by 12V trigger
- RIAA accurate to within 0.2 dB
- Incredible S/N up to 94 dB and THD less than 0.02%
- Vishay-Dale resistors in the audio path
- Aluminum shield separates power supply and audio circuits
- Shielded toroid power transformer
- High speed-soft recovery bridge rectifiers and common mode inductors
- Vampire brand 24k gold-plated RCA jacks
- Neutrik brand locking balanced XLR outputs connectors
- Compact 1U chassis (2.5″ high with feet)
Bel Canto – C5i Integrated Preamp Amplifier w/ phono, digital inputs USB and remote
The C5i is powered by B&O ICEpower and gets a single 125ASX2 module. The Danes rate its S/N ratio at an impressive 117dB A-weighted. Given its 60/120wpc 8/4Ω rating, this amplifier module is surprisingly compact – all of 16 x 8 x 3.5cm. For D/A conversion the C5i relies on a 24/192 Wolfson WM8740, for its 24/96 USB 1.1 input on a Texas Instruments TAS1020B transceiver, for asynchronous sample rate conversion on a BurrBrown/TI 4382. For the line-level and phono inputs there’s also a dual-bit delta-sigma 216kHz AKM5386 A/D converter. This conversion of analog signal points at exclusively digital-domain volume control—in 200 x 0.5dB steps.
Gustard DAC-X20 with full upgrades. Black w/ volume
- Dual ESS Technology Sabre Reference 32bit ES9028PRO DAC chip，R and L sound Chanel one on each side. SNR up to 129db, distortion rate -120db
- Automatic adaptation master clock technology and Asynchronous master clock technology,Two clock mode can be freely selected.
- XMOS 32bit USB receiver chip which is best performance asynchronous USB audio solution.
- CPLD programmable logic device. Soft control.
- Three files gain, volume can be adjusted. Attenuation adjustable from 0 to -99DB.